Working principle and process flow of lotion pump
When pressing the ACTUATOR of the lotion pump head, the ball valve (BALL) and the body (HOUSING) are closed, and the gas sealed in the body is forced to be discharged from the SUB-STEM hole through the head nozzle;
When the press head is ejected, the piston (PISTON) and the auxiliary column are in a sealed state, and rise continuously under the force of the spring (SPRING), making the body form a sub-vacuum state and generate suction, which will make the liquid enter the body through the dip tube and ball valve;
When the press head is pressed down again, the ball valve and the body are closed, and the liquid in the body is squeezed, which will be forced to discharge from the auxiliary column hole through the press head nozzle!
Assembly and production process of lotion pump
Inspection and quality control
1. Tightness: fill the bottle with colored water (or customer's liquid) according to the product specification, use the corresponding torque to match the pump head with the bottle according to the different caliber, place the pump head in a locked state, horizontally, and vacuum test -0.03~-0.06MPa/5min (different customer requirements are inconsistent). After the test, there is no leakage at the fitting of the bottle and the screw, the fitting of the body and the lock cover and the press head.
2. After the press head is matched with the main column, the separation force between the press head and the main column must generally be able to bear the weight of the whole package. General parameters can be regarded as qualified with no less than 2Kgf.
3. Air compression times/first injection times. It refers to the total number of times the consumer presses the press head from opening the press head to discharging the liquid. The common standard is 6-10 times.
4. Pumping volume: refers to the volume of liquid pumped out each time the consumer uses the lotion pump. Generally, the tolerance of pump output is about ± 10% of the theoretical design value.
5. The opening torque between the press head and the lock cover is 3-10Kgf · cm.
6. Drop test: fill the standard weight of liquid (or water) with the corresponding bottle, drop it vertically on the cement floor once at a height of 0.8~1.2 meters, and the bottle will land first, and the product will be qualified if there is no crack or looseness. (Note: this test can only be carried out for products with material replacement or formula change and the first mass production of new molds).
7. The hand feeling of the pressure pump: the rebound is good without stagnation, and the rebound time is ≤ 1.5 seconds. After the fatigue test press ≥ 2000 times, the rebound must be normal.
8. The tightness of the fitting between the straw and the body should be moderate, and should not be too loose (easy to fall off) or too tight (easy to crack the body). General parameters can be regarded as qualified with no less than 0.5Kgf (products with different hose specifications need to be re-evaluated).
9. The screw teeth and the bottle mouth shall be smoothly matched without slipping, blocking and skew.