General knowledge of cosmetic bottle pump head
1. The distributor of lotion pump head can be divided into two types, namely, tie mouth type and screw mouth type. In terms of function, it can be divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The specification of spray is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for packaging perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the nozzle with the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. The lotion pump has a wide range of specifications from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time to 3.1ml/time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special distributors such as foam pump head and hand button sprinkler head, foam pump head is a kind of non aerated hand pressure pump head, which does not need to be aerated to produce foam, and can produce quantitative high-quality foam only by gently pressing. Generally equipped with special bottles. The hand button type nozzle is usually used on products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, press head, press rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Bottle cap and dust cap can be colored, electroplated and covered with anodized aluminum ring. As a set of pump head involves many molds and has a large order quantity, the initial order quantity is 10000 to 20000, and the delivery period is 15 to 20 days after the confirmation of samples. White and universal models are often available in stock.
6. Vacuum bottles are usually cylindrical, with the specification of 15ml-50ml, and some of them are 100ml. The overall capacity is relatively small. It is based on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can avoid the pollution caused by cosmetics in the process of use. Vacuum bottles include aluminum carbide, plastic electroplating and colored plastic. The price is more expensive than other ordinary containers, and the general order requirements are not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open their own molds. They need more molds, and the cost is high.