The principle of use of the foam pump head
1. Pressing for the first time -------- When we press the head for the first time, the head drives the auxiliary column to compress the spring through the connected main column; during the process of compressing the spring, the outer wall of the piston rubs against the inner wall of the body, Prompt the piston to open the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; when the piston slides down, the air in the body is discharged through the opened discharge hole of the auxiliary column;
2. Press back and forth multiple times ------- to discharge all the air in the body;
3. Liquid suction-------Press the button with your hands and pass the main column, auxiliary column, piston, and compress the spring together to discharge the air in the body, then release the button, and the spring will go back (upper) due to loss of pressure ) movement, at this time, the piston also moves downward by rubbing the inner wall of the main body, and closes the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the main body forms a vacuum suction state, sucks the glass ball upwards, and passes the liquid in the bottle through The suction pipe sucks the liquid into the liquid storage chamber of the body.
4. Storage of liquid------Press the button for many times, and store the liquid in the body through multiple suctions until the liquid is full.
5. Foaming ----------- When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the body is full, press the button again, and the liquid will be sprayed directly from the nozzle through the discharge hole.