What is a lotion pump
1. The dispenser is divided into two types: tie type and screw type. In terms of function, it is divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle body. The size of the spray is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used in the packaging of perfume, gel water and other products. The length of the same nozzle can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The specification range of the lotion pump head is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time - 3.1ml/time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand button sprinkler head. The foam pump head is a non-air-filled hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be filled with air to generate foam. It only needs to press lightly to generate quantitative high-quality foam. . Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-on applicators are often used on products such as cleaners.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including: dust cover, pressing head, pressing rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, or covered with anodized aluminum rings. Since a set of pump heads involves many molds and the order quantity is large, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000, and the delivery period is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general-purpose types are often in stock.
6. The vacuum bottle is usually cylindrical, with a specification of 15ml-50ml, and some 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. The vacuum bottle has anodized aluminum, plastic electroplating and colored Plastic, the price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity requirements are not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open their own molds, and they need to pay more for molds and the cost is higher.