1. Airtightness: the packaging material is filled with normal temperature water of nominal capacity, the assembled packaging material is placed in a vacuum tester, and the negative pressure is 0.08Mpa at a constant temperature of 45°C for 10 minutes, and there should be no leakage. Vacuum tester A package material is filled with normal temperature water of nominal capacity, and there is no leakage when placed upside down and sideways for 24 hours.
2. Pump output: the pump output is uniform and stable; the spray nozzle has a good atomization effect without obvious droplets
3. Drop: Install the nominal capacity of water, drop freely at 1.0 M level, without damage, and can be used normally after being separated from the components.
4. Other: According to the contract or the design requirements of the supplier and the demander
5. Yellowing resistance: UV irradiation, 15cm, 48H. No obvious yellowing or fading.
6. Micro-inspection: the total number of colonies is less than or equal to 500CFU/PCS, and the mold and yeast are less than or equal to 50CFU/PCS.
7. Heavy metals: Comply with the 2007 version of the cosmetics hygiene standard.
8. Prohibited substances: comply with domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
9. Material: meet the required material
10. Heat resistance: The packaging material is placed in a 45°C constant temperature box for 48 hours, and all tests are repeated after the room temperature is restored. The test results must be consistent with those before the heat resistance test, and it is judged as qualified.
11. Cold resistance: The packaging material is placed in the freezer at -5～-10℃ for 48h, and all tests are repeated after the room temperature is restored. The test results must be consistent with the cold resistance test before it is judged as qualified.
12. Compatibility: Install the corresponding inner material, heat resistance (45±1℃) and cold resistance (-5～-10℃—) alternately measured for 14 days, the inner material and the packaging material will not react.